- Todd E. Golde, M.D., Ph.D.
Executive Director, McKnight Brain Institute; Director, Center for Translational Research in Neurodegenerative Disease (CTRND)
- Steven T. DeKosky, M.D.
Deputy Director, McKnight Brain Institute
- Regina Bussing, M.D., M.S.H.S.
Chair, Department of Psychiatry
- Thomas Foster, Ph.D.
Professor and McKnight Research Chair for Age Related Memory Loss (ARML)
- William A. Friedman, M.D.
Chair, Department of Neurological Surgery
- Lucia Notterpek, Ph.D.
Chair, Department of Neuroscience
- Michael S. Okun, M.D.
Chair, Department of Neurology; Co-Director, Center for Movement Disorders and Neurorestoration (CMDNR)
- Marco Pahor, M.D.
Chair/Director, Department of Aging/Geriatric Research
Ex Officio Members
- Ronald Cohen, Ph.D., Director of Cognitive Aging and Memory – Clinical Translational Research Program (CAM-CTRP) and McKnight Chair for Clinical Translational Research in Cognitive Aging
- Thomas A. Pearson, M.D., Ph.D., Executive Vice President for Research and Education, UF Health
- Stephen P. Sugrue, Ph.D., Senior Associate Dean of Research Affairs, College of Medicine
- Mark S. Gold, M.D., Chair, Department of Psychiatry (retired 2014)
- Tetsuo Ashizawa, M.D., MBI Executive Director (2010-2015)